Saturday, June 26, 2010

Run the Numbers

Likelihood that I will attempt to watch a movie after coming home mashed, alone: 25%

Likelihood that I will attempt to watch a movie after coming home mashed, with friends: 95%

Likelihood that I will make it through said movie in either scenario: less than 1%

Oh well. I guess you only really need to see the first 20 minutes of Suspiria to appreciate it anyway.

"I like women, especially beautiful ones. If they have a good face and figure, I would much prefer to watch them being murdered than an ugly girl or man. I certainly don't to justify myself to anyone about this. I don't care what anyone things or reads into it. I have often had journalists walk out of interviews when I say what I feel about this subject."
- Dario Argento

Daily bread: Andrew Potter and Joseph Heath - The Rebel Sell, Slavoj Zizek - First as Tragedy, Then as Farce, Future of the Left - Curses and Travels With Myself and Another, Drudkh -Microcosmos, Twilight - Monument to Time End, Discordance Axis - Jouhou, Archers of Loaf -Icky Mettle, Dario Argento - Suspiria

1 comment:

  1. My percentages aren't far off this, but I usually make it all the way through. I have a thing about watching a movie all the way through, regardless of the quality, time frame, or my state of mind. I don't know why this is.

    ReplyDelete